Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Busy Week

I finished a pair of socks today. I wanted to have them done because on Friday it is NNNQG Retreat Weekend and I wanted to be able to wear them. I have been busy packing here and there. I will probably take a couple of projects with me, not that I will get to them. We have a mystery quilt going on for the group project. So I may end up just working on it. But just in case, I have something else to work on. Afterall, I don't want to have idle hands.

Our 3rd Saturday group got our Disappearing Ninepatch going last Saturday. I am making mine very scrappy. That is one of the extra projects I am taking to the Retreat. I am also taking along last years mystery quilt. I did not get to attend last year because of a hip replacement, but I did start that mystery quilt later.

It should be a fun weekend and the weather will be just like summer time. There will be 23 ladies on this retreat. I know I plan to have a good time.

No comments: