Sunday, January 18, 2009

Third Saturday Quilt Day

I went to the once a month Third Saturday Quilt Day. I am currently working on the Great Pumpkin Patch Quilt. It is applique and I now have my 12 pumpkin blocks fused down and I am now ready to do the buttonhole stitch by machine on them. I was able to cut the background for the top of this quilt and then I need to fuse down the top row of pumpkins. So now I am one step further on this quilt.

I also got a good start to the Road to Dixie quilt and only have three rows to attach and then I will be ready to do the borders. I will try to add pictures of these quilts later as I go along.

We had a good lunch and it was a baked potato bar. Seventeen of us were there and everyone brought something to add to the lunch.

I feel I got something accomplished and plan to get some UFO's done before the end of 2009.

No comments: