Thursday, January 1, 2009
My Knitting Efforts
I tried knitting this baby blanket and the pattern was on the diagonal. Well everything was looking fine til I finished. The corner I finished on is out of proportion to the rest of the corners. So I was disappointed in my finished project. A picture is shown here and it looks OK, but the one corner is distorted looking. It is still usable as an everyday blanket and one that the parents don't have to worry about if it gets ruined. Of course I am very much a beginner and I will learn as I go. I probably won't choose a diagonal pattern the next time.