Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The last Cruise Port

The last cruise port was Cozumel and we were supposed to go helmet diving.  We were very excited, however it started raining and all water excursions were canceled.  Disappointing to say the least.  So we shopped at the port stores and then went back to the ship.  The dock was so very long and I barely got started leaving the ship, I was exhausted. After all joint replacements my legs are not strong and had walked everywhere which includes all the walking on the ship all week.  So my friend hailed a wheel chair and I was happy to pay the tip going and coming from Cozumel.














Here are the girls that went on this cruise also.  I just want to say how very wonderful they are.  Bless them for I know I slowed them down a lot with my legs getting so tired.  They are the best you could ever have.  They have done so much for me and I can't thank them enough.  Thanks girls for making my cruise so very enjoyable. Love ya this much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.












No comments: