Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Renegade Quilters

I met with the "Renegades", yep, that's right "Renegades". It's a small group that I enjoy very much. We met yesterday, with some of us working on the "Great Pumpkin Patch", a Christmas project and of course some UFO's. One of the girls brought 6 finished quilt tops to give to her quilter. Here I am retired and this gal who works, brings in 6 finished tops. What am I going to do? I guess I better get busy. We have such a great time together we laugh, we cry and just get along beautifully. Oh, and we eat too. (of course). We are having a retreat in about a week and a half. We have so much fun on these retreats. We plan to work on some of our Christmas projects so that maybe we will have Christmas gifts done when Christmas comes around. It seems all of us rush around at the last minute trying to get those gifts done. This year our plan is to get them done early. (At least I think that's what we are trying to do, lol). Oh, did I mention we are going to be in the movies. lol. A daughter of one of the ladies will bring her crew with cameras to film us as a documentary she is doing. You can bet we will be on our best behavior. (maybe). Til, next time, happy quilting.

No comments: