Saturday, July 4, 2009

My "Doings" This Past Week


This past Tuesday our Newcastle Quilt Guild had a class making a crazy patch purse. Everyone that participated in the class had a great, great time. It was so much fun seeing how different each purse turned out. At first I was not too sure I would like mine, but by the time I got done, I love it. I did not get to finish it that night, but got it done when I went to the Chickasha Churndasher's Quilt Guild on Thursday. The Churndasher's had a class on covering a box with a lid (shoe box) with fabric. That was a lot a fun. You can use them as gift boxes and for organizers in your home (sewing room, etc)





1 comment:

Karen said...

I really like your purse :-) And the box is pretty too. I was starting to wonder if you were planning to keep those clothes pins on it as embellishments!
Just kidding.
You know I love you