Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grandma Has A New Baby

Mom and Dad presented me with a new baby. Oh, it is so, so cute. It was a little pinkish and I noticed how very cute the feet are. I just cooed and awed at this brand new baby. I kept saying how very sweet you are. The little eyes were just looking at me and it was very still while looking me. The hair was fluffy just like a newborn baby (which of course it is) Mom and Dad were a little worried about what my reaction would be, but they were pleased when they saw me. I am posting a picture so you can share in my joy. As you can see it is a baby bird (it's a cardinal) just out of the nest. Mom and Dad were at the living room window guarding their new young one. I just could not imagine what was going on and my first thought was a snake. So when I got up from the chair I could see what the excitement was all about. I was able to get close enough to take this picture. After I took the picture, I told Mom and Dad how beautiful it was and to keep it safe. Thanks Mom and Dad for sharing your beautiful little darling with me.


No comments: