Saturday, February 16, 2008

Third Saturday

The Third Saturday Quilt Group met today. Most of us worked on UFO's and a few got to put their names in the UFO bucket for a drawing in May. It's our challenge to finish our projects and the name drawn in May will receive a prize. It's a pretty good incentive, especially when the prize is money. About ten of us showed up today. It was raining and cold, so I am surprised we had as many as we did. Ruby fixed us spaghetti while others brought salads and dessert for lunch. It is just a real special time for us to get together. We usually work on our projects from 9 a.m. til 4 p.m. We have so much fun laughing and carrying on. I always look forward to our all day sew-ins. Next month the Group will start a new project and work on it for three months. So I need to go through my fabric stash and see what I have work with. Till, next time. Happy sewing.

No comments: