Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy 2015 New Year

Happy New Year.  With the New Year starting tomorrow several thoughts come in my mind.  My love for family is always strong along with faith in God.  Those will never change.  In 2014 I only rented the longarm At Beth's Quilt Shop three times.  I still have a lot of quilt tops to do, so during 2015 I plan to get more than three tops quilted.  I would like to set a goal of quilting five quilt tops.  In 2014 my goal was to use more scraps.  Bonnie Hunter of Quiltville is my inspiration for that.  My plan for 2015 is to still work on my scraps as Bonnie's ideas are wonderful.  In 2014 I used my embroidery machine very little.  In 2015 I want to incorporate more embroidery designs into my quilts. In 2014 I did not really do any new techniques in quilting, so in 2015 I would like to learn some new ones. One  more added thought, working with scraps does not mean I will stop shopping for fabric as I know that will never happen, however I want to shop for colors that are out of my normal color range. So that is about it for thoughts of 2015.  Not real goals, but thoughts of  happy thoughts and ideas.  Happy New Year y'all.

No comments: