Friday, June 5, 2009

Keeping Busy

Yesterday I went with Mama C and Princess of the UFO's to the Chickasha Churndashers Quilt Guild. I had a really good time and the ladies were so friendly. My buddies had been asking me to go with them for a while now and I finally had the day free to go. I worked on a UFO called New Ladies On The Block" quilt. It was a swap years ago that I never finished. It's been in the closet so long I forgot how I was putting the blocks together. Well Mama C and Princess UFO helped me with an idea on how to arrange the blocks. So thanks to them I just might get this UFO pieced together. We were there most of the day and they had a wonderful lunch prepared. It's always fun being with friends that are dear to my heart.

Today was another busy day with an eye appointment for DH. We stopped by Sam's Club to get some paper products. Then it was off to get this Great Grandma's new eye glass prescription filled.So now it is "better to see you with". Our errands were an all day thing and now I am really too tired to sew on anything. So will try to sew tomorrow. See ya.

No comments: