Friday, December 8, 2017

It has been Since March

It has been such a long time since I posted on my blog. I have been so very busy babysitting my Granddaughters ages 18 months and 4. But during this time I have been teaching my 4 year old how to quilt. I am posting this picture of her with the quilt and the pillow to match.  I was right there with her with my foot on the foot pedal and my hands guiding hers.  Together I think we did a pretty good job. She joins me for a couple of hours with my friends on the first Saturday of each month.  Whether or not she sticks with quilting is up to her.  But I hope I have given her a good start. Here is the picture. I am thinking about another project for January.

                                                                       Superquilter


No comments: