Friday, July 3, 2015

Happenings

My goodness, it has been awhile since I last posted.  But, with a tornado hitting our community of Bridgecreek, OK and May being so wet with flooding rains, life just got really busy. As for us we are just fine, however, when I drive through  our community it really breaks my heart to see homes gone.  It has been over a month now and debris is not being picked up along the roadsides.  The most  thankful part is no one was killed.
Yesterday I took the Grand Illusion to my local quilt shop to be quilted.  It was just too large for me to do on my domestic machine.  Right now I am finishing up a Patriotic table topper. 
Trying to get it done for tomorrow.  After that, I need to quilt my retreat fabric challenge due the 1st week of August.  I am also doing Bonnie Hunter's leader ender challenge with the tumbler block.  I am going to do it in two colors only.  I have the 3 inch accuquilt tumbler die.  That's about it for now.  Happy July 4th and be safe.

                                                                                                       

No comments: