Sunday, May 18, 2014

A Quilt Done


As I have posted previously I am new to longarm quilting.  Last weekend I rented the longarm at my local quilt shop Beth's.  This quilt is 83 x 83. I am happy to have it done and I hope to get better at the longarm.  I will try to get another quilt top quilted next month ( I have a lot of them to do).  But, in the mean time I will work on UFO's.


I went to a garage sale yesterday and got a real bargain.  Heard about it through word of mouth.  A lady from another State was closing her quilt shop.  I bought 6 different fabrics for $3 a yard (good quality quilt fabric).  I could not resist and knowing I love and collect fabric I bought 4 yards of each. I bought plenty of yardage as I don't know what I will make with it yet.  Here's my bargain:

Well that's about it for now.  I'm off to either work on a UFO  or start something new.  In the mean time I hope all quilter's have fun with their projects.

                                      SUPERQUILTER




No comments: