Sunday, April 6, 2014

Keeping Busy

I am still here and enjoy reading other blogs.  I stay busy babysitting about 3 days a week with my beautiful Granddaughter, Gracie.  She is almost 8 months now and everyday she changes.  She does the Army crawl on moves forward and backwards, plus going in circles. I think she will be walking before accomplishing the crawl.  Shown here is her pushup trying so very hard to stand up. We play patty cake and learning where our nose is. 



 Gracie and I did a selfie.  LOL

 One of the projects I did was to make a bag.  It was for a retreat the beginning of March and we had challenge fabric which is the pink/black,  It is always fun to see what others have done with the challenge fabric

I finally broke and bought the AccuQuilt. I was nervous about buying it because of the cost.   However, my scraps have become overwhelming and with the AccuQuilt maybe I can get a handle on the scraps and be more organized.  I emptied one tote bag of scraps since last night and I am feeling good. Little by little I think I can do this and make more room  for yardage (LOL).

I took a longarm class in January and in March I finally got around to do my free 2 hour practice time.  I was able to get a lap top quilted.  Now for the label and binding. Right now I am trying to decide on the fabric for the binding.  I will take a picture when it is done.  I made the top from scraps.

That's a little catch up on what I have been up to.  Keep on quilting and enjoy all the days you can.



                                                                SUPERQUILTER








1 comment:

AccuQuilt said...

Have fun tackling your scraps!