Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy July 4th

Happy July 4th to all.  I have progressed very well with my fractured pelvis and I am feeling more energy each day.  Getting back to my quilting slowly.  Right now I am working on a challenge for the quilt retreat in August.  May not make it though as our first girl Granddaughter is due to be born about the same time.  I do not want to miss her being born as there are mostly boys in our family.  But I will get the challenge done to send with someone.  The fabric is orange "flames" and I still don't have a clue as what to make with.  Any ideas out there are welcome.  So I am back to putting my thinking cap on.  Enjoy your 4th of July everyone.

                                                                                            Superquilter

No comments: