Saturday, November 24, 2012

Once Again

Once again it has been quite a while since I last posted.  The last time was the end of July and August, September, October went somewhere.  Now Thanksgiving has come and gone.  Not sure where it all went.  I have been making quilts and trying to get projects done. I made my son and daughter-in-law a round Christmas topper for their round dining room table and a Christmas wall hanging. Went on a quilt retreat in August and a machine embroidery retreat in October.  I have decided that in 2013 will be my year for scrappy quilts and quilt my quilt tops already on my sewing machine. I have been following Bonnie Hunter from quiltville.com.  I am going to follow her mystery quilt she just started.  She is getting me inspired working with scraps.  Like most quilters I have a lot of projects going, so off I go to the sewing room.

      superquilter
      where quilting is my therapy

3 comments:

Angie in SoCal said...

Your grandbabies are precious. Look forward to seeing your quilt as it develops. I'm going to try to make scrappy quilts in 2013 also.

~Deb Lindley said...

Ohhh, a scrappy Mystery would be sooo much FUN, don't you think? Would LOVE to see what you come up with 'cause I bet you have a wonderfully seasoned stash ;-)

Happy Stash Hunting,
~Deb

Anonymous said...

With so many UFOs, what's another quilt to add to the mix! Looking forward to seeing your blocks.