Saturday, July 21, 2012

Knee Surgery

It is now one month since my knee replacement.  It has not been easy, but progress is being made.  I will be starting my 5th week of physical therapy on Monday.  The therapists are very good and manage to get my knee moving (of course there is pain).  I have progressed from the walker to the cane.  I have slept more than I ever have and I find my focus is not there to work on my quilts.  However, I will be going on the Renegade Quilter's Retreat in a couple of weeks.  Maybe the retreat is what I need to get motivated again.  So I wish all happy quilting and enjoy your summer.

superquilter

1 comment:

andsewon said...

Wishing you well with your PT.It is a struggle for sure. I am at 8weeks since surgery today. Come a long way but a long way yet to go to have full motion range again.
Hugs,
Lola