Monday, March 27, 2017

Cloudy Day

Cloudy day here which makes me want to sew. The storms went around us with very little rain here.  I am working on the Farm girl Vintage quilt.  Three of us chose to do the six inch blocks and boy some of the pieces are really tiny. I am up to the Milking Day block now.  I still have a long way to go though.  I am doing mine in scraps and not the 30's reproduction fabric.  I must say this is taking a while for me to do.  I will cut about three blocks, sew those up and then cut three more to work on.  I am trying to stay with it til I get done.  One of my goals was not to start anymore new projects and as you can tell I fell off the wagon.   I need to get another quilt top quilted and will probably do that when I get the top done on the Farm Girl Vintage.  So it's back to work on the Farm Girl Vintage.  I just needed a break from it, so until next time or rather my next break.

                                                                             

No comments: